The Company’s prime objective is to provide a professional quality service that meets and satisfies the needs of its customers and thereby ensure the success and sustainability of the business. VOLTAMP CONSULTANTS AND DEVELOPERS also strives to develop, maintain and enhance its reputation for the quality of the work carried out and the service provided. Additional objectives are to provide a one-stop building service with a range of key specialist areas supplying clients with a total solution to their requirements.
- The Quality Policy of VOLTAMP CONSULTANTS AND DEVELOPERS is directed to fulfilling the following:
- To ensure that the Company offers the appropriate level of technical competence delivered by skilled personnel, planned and well managed projects and efficient utilization of resources to fully meet the client’s requirements from receipt of an enquiry through to the completion of work on site
- To offer products and services that will satisfy the needs of the customer by conforming to or exceeding specifications for the work, endeavoring to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- To endeavor to complete all orders systematically in accordance with the specification, on time, on budget and in compliance with the customer’s requirements by employing the most appropriate techniques, equipment and personnel.
- To support, train and develop all members of staff to enable them to attain and / or retain the required level of competence.
- To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained and that all members of staff are made aware of the policy and their role in implementing it training, regular communications with staff and full access to the Quality Management Manual will be made available.
- Employees are expected to report any changes to working practices to the managing Director so that the Systems and Procedures manual can be reviewed and updated if necessary. It is also the responsibility of the Employees to return Quality System documents to the Managing Director when they become superseded.
Compliance with the Quality Policy is mandatory for all members of staff, and, as such, forms part of staff Terms and Conditions of Employment. Any variation can only be authorized in writing by the managing Director in line with current document change procedures.